Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

YES, JACK, ALWAYS BETTER WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER....

OUR DREAMS ARE MADE OUT OF REAL THINGS....

packing --happy Monk -- though not as melancholy as Tony Shalhoub's character, i do possess a monk-ality of sorts.  so packing is a challenge.  time for toiletries countdown.  Lliterally as I stand at vanity counting the q-tips -- einstein would be proud -- 2 people x 7 days = 14 but then 2 ears = 28 + 4 if xtra need arises.  Phew...So there we go 32 q-tips.  Some may question, why not take the whole pack?  Because....as I've grown older I have become a minimalist AND with the movement of years I have become more frugal -- so I buy in bulk.  Nate would flip his skin (bald) if I took an xtra suitcase just for q-tips.  On later reflection of my Q-tip OCD-like experience, i realize a deeper meaning -- at this point some may think, wow, how nurturing why does she feel the need to make sure they both have q-tips?  Just a nurturing nature?  I think not.  the q-tips for my sweetness is simple:  so he can hear me (though I say little)... BUT the q-tips for me (here comes my selfish nature) so I can hear the ocean tide at daybreak & days end -- he is a man of fewer words than I.  We both like Jack Johnson:-) And we both know "our dreams are made out of real things."

No comments:

Post a Comment